Introducing our website
This blog is to advertise stories from our free website at www.cddtakeninhandstories.com .
This site is made up by 3 woman that have bonded a great online friendship and who love writing. We decided to share our writings with others. We are opening up a Christian Domestic Discipline fictional story website..
These Stories will contain situations that could come up in day to day lives between married, engaged or dating couples that practice CDD (Christian Domestic Discipline.
There will be chapter books where you can grow in their lives on how women learn to be submissive wives and the couples as they deal with life as a couple and the problems that crop up in their lives.
It will also contain short stories. This blog will excerpt from a chapter for each book written. You can go to the site to read the full books. You do need to register but it is a free site.
There will be no BDSM. This will strictly be clean Christian based writing. There will be spanking but no overt sexual content; any sexual references will be discreet in nature. We do not deal in pornographic material, soft or otherwise.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Don't forget to enter our contest for the hand crafted paddle!
SCI SPANKS 2014 IS NOW LIVE! CLICK HERE ( ) FOR ALL OF THE LINKS! BE SURE TO VISIT ALL 17 BLOGS!
Would you like free stories, fun, and a chance at over $1,000 in prizes? This summer, you can participate in a short story extravaganza! Award-winning authors of dystopian, paranormal, urban fantasy, speculative, and science fiction will showcase stories for your enjoyment. Chat with your favorite authors, meet new-to-you authors, find great new books, and meet new friends!
Sci Spanks Featured Authors
Anne Ferrer Odom
Jessica E. Subject
Kathryn R. Blake
Introducing guest blogger Ami Starsong!
Want to become a Sci Spanks ambassador and earn an extra prize entry? See below!
Even better, participation could earn you a GRAND PRIZE!
Kindle Fire or Nook HD (winner’s choice)
(donated by Blushing Books)
- $25 gift certificate to Amazon and an autographed copy of Alien Warriors*Available to US and Canada only
(donated by Sue Lyndon)
- $20 gift certificate to Amazon(donated by Witty Bard Publishing)
- $20 gift certificate to ThinkGeek
(donated by Naughty Bard Press)
- $10 gift certificate to Amazon
(donated by Lipstick Lesbian Reviews)
- Alien tote bag, autographed book, and assorted swag
(donated by Eve Langlais)
- Custom-written short story
(donated by Erzabet Bishop)
- VIP membership to Loose Id
- One-year membership to Silkwords (two winners)
- Spotlight plus a guest reviewer spot on Read the Rainbow
- Book cover plus author promotional package at Fantasia Frog Designs)
- Custom author social media package at The Cover Artisan)
- Digital ebook formatting (Kindle, Nook, and PDF) of up to 100K
(donated by Wizards in Publishing)
- $15 Free advertising at Long and Short Reviews
- $15 toward advertising from Goddess Fish Promotions
- Author spotlight feature at Little’s Books
- Author spotlight feature at Fallen Over Book Reviews
- Author spotlight feature at Erzabet’s Enchantments
- 6-month online couple membership to Learning Domestic Discipline
- 6-month membership to Discipline and Desire
- Custom-made wooden paddle* from Blondie’s Place
*Available to US and Canada only
- Spanking paddle* from Kate Richards*Available to US and Canada only, gift certificate substitution for international players
- Spanking paddle from Dana Danis
- Goody bags from BDSM Bookreviews (five winners)
Book Bundles from:
- Alison Tyler
- Angels of Anarchy
- Cassandre Dayne
- Erik Schubach
- Go Deeper Press
- Ishtar Publishing
- NNP (Naughty Nights Press)
- Stormy Night Publications
- Ylva Publishing
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right? ;)
Here are the rules:
- Visit each blog between Wednesday, June 25 and Sunday, June 29 to read the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if she has one.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
- Deadline is midnight EDT (UTC -4) on June 29!!
- If you successfully completed a previous challenge (Love Spanks 2014, Spank or Treat 2013, Spankee Doodle 2013, Love Spanks 2013, or Spank or Treat 2012), you may add “VIP” to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Love Spanks 2014 challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- If you are an published writer/author, please add “W” to your comments. That way, your name will be entered in the special author prize drawings.
- Visit any of the participating blogs on Wednesday, July 2nd to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
Like these events? Want to support your friendly sci-fi authors? Become a Sci Spanks 2014 Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes!
To sign up, contact Ambassador Liaison Kathryn Blake at krb_spanks@ , with the subject line “Sci Spanks Ambassador.”
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit:
Like us on Facebook!
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Monday, June 23, 2014
Dee Dee, Daisy, Grace & April
Sunday, June 22, 2014
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Monday, June 16, 2014
Are you sitting at home bored, or need to stay out of trouble?
Come visit our website cddtakeninhandstories
If you like westerns we have westerns
If you like drama and mystery we have that too and more
Come check us out!!
Don't see something you like to read let us know and we can write it.
We love feedback and comments so after you check out the site then come back here and leave a comment!!
Hope to hear from you soon
The writing team